If you've seen Andrew lately, he was probably hauling around his Buzz Lightyear Toy (that's as big as him) or Woody and Bullseye. He doesn't go far without at least one of them. We watch Toy Story lots at our house! Andrew is 2 1/2 and certainly has his two-year-old moments, but he is also just as cute as can be most of the time. He loves Toy Story, Nemo, Chicken Nuggets and Mommy. "I want my mommy" is often heard by anyone near him. What can I say, I must be a great mommy!! Sorry I can't get the picture straight..when Dave gets back from playing on his new toy maybe he can help...he is the computer guy!
Saturday, June 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
What a bunch of cuties you all are! Glad that you finally started a blog!!
Boy has he grown up!
How fun! I need a boy! :) He's adorable!
Your kids are so cute. And I agree with Angela, that Kelsi looks so much like you.
Chris had his dads harley in Arizona for about 2 years or so. I worried a lot of course but he knew that if he ever tried to ride it without a helmet that he would never hear the end of it. They are fun to ride but now that I have kids I am more cautious. Your niece, Tara, came to my sons birthday party. She is so cute. She didn't want your mom to leave her side for very long!
Hey--I just read that Toy Story III is being made. I thought immediately of Andrew. You guys are going to have to sleep outside the movie theater for tickets.
So fun to see pics of the kids. Andrew will absolutely love the Buzz lightyear ride at Disneyland. What a cutie.
Post a Comment