So, Dave has been wanting to get a bike ever since he rode our neighbors bike and watching the movie "Wild Hogs" only made him want one more. I don't know if it's because he just realized he is REALLY old or if it's just in his blood. Either way, he got a new motorcycle today. Kelsi was brave and rode on it with him before I would!
Friday, June 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Motorcycles have ALWAYS scared me! Where is Dave's helmet and protective clothing? Be careful Dave!!!
Ditto to the Ditto Family! :) Grant has always wanted one and I am a brat and won't let him get one. So don't tell him that Dave has one. ;)
Madi wants you to know that she thinks your motorcycle is "Way Cool!" She wants to go on a ride on it.
Joe
Post a Comment