Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The busy, busy Buttons!



I used to be a great scrapbooker. Kelsi has 2 books full, all from under the age of 8. Andrew has about half a book full, Kayli has six weeks of her life documented. Are you seeing the pattern? At this rate, Adam should be happy we have pictures of him...somewhere. With each child life gets a little more crazy and some things just don't get done. Don't judge me. I know I don't have hours to scrapbook fancy pages anymore, but I hope this blog can still be a little bit of a family history. I used to be better at blogging too, but that was two children ago. I am going to try and be better. I think I said that in my last post, which was 13 months ago!! Here's to better blogging....Stay tuned.

1 comments:

Laura said...

I hope you do get better at blogging. Sheesh... ;)