Saturday, January 2, 2010

Our December...in Pictures

We had a very busy month at our house. At least that is why I think I am tired all the time. It's can't be because I am getting old! Enjoy our month in pictures...


One very happy boy got to spend the day with his cousin and Grandpa riding on a train...then he got an electric one to bring home!



The kids have been wanting to go bowling so bad since they love wii bowling. We decided that wii bowling is WAY more fun!



One time-out in the bathtub resulted in a much needed nap!


We all had fun opening lots of gifts!


Kayli reminded us on a daily basis that she is getting big and can get into pretty much anything she wants!


The thumb sucking continues...


School Christmas programs are delightful!


Monster babies are not delightful.


We got to play in some snow. Check out Andrew's cool hat!


GNO! Kelsi got to spend the evening with her mommy and Grandma. We went to eat at Olive Garden and then saw The Nutcracker. It was fun and we hope to make it an annual tradition. We also met some reindeer before the show.


Andrew turned 5!!!


We had a blast making this gingerbread house and even more fun eating all the candy off it it! Thank you Grandma and Grandpa Urvina!


This box came to our home full of gifts and then the kids played in it for days...thanks again G&G Urvina!

We hope you all had as much fun as we did this holiday season! May 2010 bring you much happiness and joy!!

5 comments:

The VanderHoevens said...

Super cute - we were so glad to see you guys even if only for a couple days. I LOVE the monster baby picture!!! - Valerie

Adrienne said...

Great Pics, glad to see your posts!!! Nutcracker is wonderful. We took Madi this year for her b-day present. I am loving that she is old enough to enjoy it. I am glad the boys had so much fun with papa on the trains!!! G said he didn' like the museum because you just had to look at stuff.Boring. HAHA

ryan and berni said...

Love the "monster baby" pic, I think I saw that movie. The box pic is classic, it's nice to know that whatever the present, kids will always have the box. Andrew is lookin' pretty dapper in that suit of his...ow-owww...too bad his meanie parents make him sleep in the bathtub.

Keri said...

YEAH a blog update!! I wish we lived closer so I wouldn't have to wait for you to update to see cute pictures of your family. I love your gingerbread house.

Kim said...

Great pics! I guess we need to give you a picture from when we took Andrew and Kelsi to the Toy Train Museum - yet another December activity!=) December sounds like the 'train' month!