Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Family Pics

We had family pictures taken last week by an AMAZING photographer! I have tried to upload more photos but blogger isn't being cooperative, so here are a few for you to see. Now I have to choose which ones to frame...




8 comments:

Ditto Family said...

LOVE THEM!!!

Hot Mamma!

Kim said...

Beautiful family! Can't wait to have some photos hanging on my wall!=)

Keri said...

They are all amazing! Just dedicate a whole wall to pictures so you don't have to choose. Congrats on being the mom of an 8 year old!!!

Kristi Avery said...

Love, love, LOVE these!! Cutest family! I love the one with your girls, can you say- beautiful blue eyes!!

Adrienne said...

The pics are so cute. Love te one where you and dave are off in the distance.

Kim said...

Very, very nice pics! You are one good-lookin' family:) I love the brown and blue. Aunt Cindi

Scott and Stacia said...

Those picture are beautiful!! I absoluely love them. I love the colors you chose!

thelivesofthebradyfamily said...

So cute. They all turned out so nice! Well, how can you take bad pictures when you guys are all so beautiful!