Monday, May 11, 2009

Feeling a little Crafty

I have been getting the fabulous Family Fun magazine for quite a few years now and I always see things and think "Hmm...that would be fun to do." So I rip out the page and file it away to be forgotten. However, last month had the cutest thing- and it was so easy, I had to do it! Kelsi helped me today when she got home from school.





Kayli loves her new toy!! And I love that I already had everything to make it!

And in case you were wondering, my baby does know how to smile, she just refuses to do so in the presence of any recording device :)

2 comments:

Ditto Family said...

Did you get the top leak figured out?

Such a fun idea.

Scott and Stacia said...

I love the familyfun.com. I always look at it when I need a crafty idea :) Maybe I should invest in the magazine, I need to be crafty more often!